NEW Mutoh ValueJet 1638UR Mark II UV Printer
1638UR MK II: Special Offer £14,995*+VAT
- Delivery, Installation and Training
- Finance Options available
- Take up included
- Rip software included
- Ink included
* Offer ends 31st March 2021
Call us on 01827 300500 to discuss your printer requirements
Endless possibilities with UV Printing
Shorten your production time with a Mutoh UV Printer, expand your range of applications and produce real added value high-quality graphics with Mutoh’s Japanese-made Mark II series 6-colour (C, M, Y, K, White, Clear) printers.
Integrating two long-life UV LED lamps and two piezo print heads delivering print resolutions up to 1440 x 1440 dpi, these printers will deliver instant dry output, ready for application or post-treatment.
• Print resolutions up to 1440 dpi
• 4 - 6 colours - CMYK + White and Clear
• Simultaneous white, colour and clear printing
• US11 inks: Toy Certification
The Velajet 1638UR Mark II series printer feature new print modes and industry-leading features such as Mutoh’s proprietary VerteLith™ Clear Tone screening, Intelligent Interweaving UV and DropMaster technologies.
The 1638UR MK II large format UV printer also comes with Mutoh’s new genuine VerteLith™ RIP software with advanced six-channel support.
Unleash your creativity and discover numerous new applications. Add value with white and clear inks which enable, printing on to transparent and non-white substrates, multi-layer graphics and spot varnish effects.
The Mark II series printer is ideally suited for the production of high-quality graphics: in-store promotional prints & deco graphics, POP & retail graphics, floor & window prints, customised wall décor prints, stickers, exhibition graphics, fine art prints, packaging samples and more.
Print Head: 2 (staggered setup)
Nozzle Configuration: 180 nozzles x 8 lines (each head)
Drop Mass Range (pl): 3.8 to 2.8
RIP Software: Included. Mutoh’s genuine VerteLith RIP with advanced 6 colour support
Applications for distance viewing (e.g. perforated film): 16.7 m²/h
White media: 16.7 m²/h
Transparent or non-white media: 3 - 12.8 m²/h ⁽¹⁾
Ink speeds are based on 4 channel set up (CMYK)
(1) Some media have embedded UV blockers. These reduce lamp efficiency and may require more passes to allow more UV dose
Head Heights / Max. Media Thickness⁽¹⁾: 1.5 mm (low) / 0.3 mm - 2.5 mm (high) / 1.3 mm
Media Measurements ⁽²⁾: Ø 150 mm / 2” & 3” / 30 kg
Take-up Systems: 30 ⁽³⁾, 40 and 100 kg
(1) Media thickness is measured electronically and head height is automatically adjusted
(2) Standard non-motorised roll-o system
(3) During printing with UV ink, standard rolls increase in diameter and weight versus roll-off side. To handle full rolls, select the 40 kg winder (max. diameter 250 mm).
Ink Colours / Volumes: CMYK + Varnish : 220 ml cassette / 800 ml pack ⁽¹⁾, White : 220 ml cassette / 500 ml pack ⁽¹⁾
Ink Setup: CMYK (CCMMYYKK), CMYK + Varnish (CMYK+2xVa+2xClean) or CMYK + White + Varnish (CMYK+2xWh+2xVa)
Ink Drying System: 2 Long life LED UV curing lamps (LED UV Lamp Life: 7.600 hours)
(1) 800 ml / 500 ml pack requires optional adapter