NEW Mutoh ValueJet 1638UH Mark II
1638UH MK II: RRP
- Delivery, Installation and Training
- Finance Options available
- Vertelith RIP included
- Front and back tables included
- 1 Set of UA31 220ml inks included
- Media alignment options
- Ink adapters for larger ink capacity
Call us on 01827 300500 to discuss your printer requirements
Endless possibilities with UV Printing
Shorten your production time, expand your range of applications and produce real added value high-quality graphics with Mutoh’s Japanese-made Mark II series 6-colour (C, M, Y, K, White, Clear) printers.
Integrating two long-life UV LED lamps and two piezo print heads delivering print resolutions up to 1440 x 1440 dpi, these printers will deliver instant dry output, ready for application or post-treatment.
• Print resolutions up to 1440 dpi
• 4 - 6 colours - CMYK + White and Clear
• Simultaneous white, colour and clear printing
• US11 inks: Toy Certification
In addition to CMYK, the ValueJet 1638UH Mark II can also be set-up with varnish and white, to handle transparent or non-white substrates without losing colour density or to create special print effects and multi-layer printing for high-value graphics. Both flex and rigid inks are available.
The printer accommodates 1625 mm roll media and rigid boards up to 1625 mm wide up to 15 mm thick and up to 15 kg.
The Valuejet 1638UH roll to roll/flatbed printer also comes with Mutoh’s new genuine VerteLith™ RIP software with advanced six-channel support.
Print Head: 2 (staggered setup)
Nozzle Configuration: 180 nozzles x 8 lines (each head)
Drop Mass Range (pl): 3.8 to 2.8
RIP Software: Included. Mutoh’s genuine VerteLith RIP with advanced 6 colour support
Applications for distance viewing (e.g. perforated film): 8.3 m²/h
White media: 1.4 - 6.4 m²/h
Transparent or non-white media: 1.4 - 6.4 m²/h ⁽²⁾
Ink speeds are based on 6 channel set up (CMYK+White+Varnish )
(2) In 6C set-up a layer of white can be added to improve the colour power on transparent and non-white substrates. Adding extra layers of White and/or Varnish reduces the output speed
Head Heights / Max. Media Thickness⁽¹⁾: Automatic ⁽¹⁾ / 15 mm
Media Measurements ⁽²⁾: Ø 150 mm / 2” & 3” / 30 kg
Take-up Systems: 30 ⁽³⁾and 40 kg
Min. / Max. Recommended Media Length Rigids: 200 mm (7.87") / 1200 mm (47.24")
Max. Media Weight Rigids: 15 kg
(1) Media thickness is measured electronically and head height is automatically adjusted
(2) Standard non-motorised roll-o system
(3) During printing with UV ink, standard rolls increase in diameter and weight versus roll-off side. To handle full rolls, select the 40 kg winder (max. diameter 250 mm).
Ink Colours / Volumes: CMYK + Varnish : 220 ml cassette / 800 ml pack ⁽¹⁾, White : 220 ml cassette / 500 ml pack ⁽¹⁾
Ink Setup: CMYK (CCMMYYKK), CMYK + Varnish (CMYK+2xVa+2xClean) or CMYK + White + Varnish (CMYK+2xWh+2xVa)
Ink Drying System: 2 Long life LED UV curing lamps (LED UV Lamp Life: 7.600 hours)
(1) 800 ml / 500 ml pack requires optional adapter